Monday, June 27, 2011

Uncompleted List

This summer has been crazy busy and I have been enjoying all of it.  My list for this past week was the following.
 
1.  Help Crystal get as prepared as she can for her daughter's upcoming birthday party.  Shopping, creating, and staging are all part of that and I am a willing helper.  I need to help her stay calm!  I have a few projects that we have to have done for the party and you will see the results of that next week.

Well, we made it through the party and it was a lot of fun.  Crys and I went and got everything needed to finish Meggie's armoire and finished that up Thursday evening.  We also made puff balls with tissue paper and got a few things prepared for the party.  Then the big day came and we decorated, got food ready and presented, and set up the different areas for the kids to visit.  The party was a success!!  It looked awesome and very colorful.  Nothing lasted too long or was rushed.  The food was delicious and the weather gorgeous.
 
Here is a picture of before and after of the armoire that Crys, Tim and I all contributed to for their lovely baddy head Meggie May :)  You can see more of this over on Crystal's Blog Ordinary Days