Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Not really Monday but Close :)

My friend Crystal is having a Make a List Monday Party and even though I just saw it today (this is Tuesday) I am going to make a list for Monday.

1.  This week I would like to get in a 45 minute jog.  I only did 30 minutes yesterday because I ran out of steam but I have two more mornings to jog and hopefully I can get up to 45 minutes.

2.  I have a beautiful quilt that a friend wants me to use to re-cover 3 throw pillows for her.  I got the stuff on Friday and I really need to try to get it done this week because if I don't then I will keep pushing it off and it will take me forever to get done.



3.  I am going to spend quality time with my niece Gaby.  She loves to come and spend time with me and so I am going to get her this morning and we are going to have tons of fun until I drop her off back at home tomorrow evening.  I don't have any children of my own but I am blessed to have such great nieces and nephews!



Link to:  Make my List Monday Party

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!! I thought I had no guests at my party! LOL Glad to know I did it right. Someone tried to link last night and couldn't. Can't wait to see Cathy's quilt/pillows!! Have fun with Gaby!

    ReplyDelete