Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Well, it is Valentine's day not a great day for all us single people so I won't dwell much on it. However, I am a preschool teacher and I did have 16 tiny, rambunctious, loud Valentine's who constantly tell me how much they love me. I guess in the end it all balances out.

I went on my date and it was a very good first date. But I learned some things about myself on this date. I learned that I still miss my ex husband and that I am not as ready to date as I thought I was. Now the part of me is mad at myself and can't comprehend why on earth I would still think about my ex but that is reality. So, I had to put my big girl panties on and let this very nice guy down as kindly as I could. I guess life is about learning and so as long as I am living it I still have a lot to learn.

I haven't started any new projects as of yet so I have nothing new to show. I am still trying to figure out this blog thing and the next thing will be to set up links from other blogs that I have put pictures on. Please have patience with me I am still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment