Thursday, August 25, 2011

Michigan Trip

I not only went on a Mission Trip but I also went to Michigan and spent a week on Lake Michigan.  If you live lots of water but not the salt then going to Lake Michigan is the absolute best.  I felt like I was at the ocean and got to lay out on the beach and play in the sand with my niece but without the salt water and the wild life.  This was a great trip to have right before going back to school.


                                Miriam decked out in her Guatemalan Backpack and Dorthy red shoes


                                          Ducks, Ducks, Ducks.  Miriam's favorite animals



                                               We went to a petting zoo and it was a blast.



                                                
   We also went blueberry picking and that was fun.  Even Miriam got to help pick (and eat lots) of blueberries

1 comment: